Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gone Explorin' ?

...not really... I just haven't had much time to devote in updating the blog... especially now that I have Facebook on my iPhone! If it wasn't for work, I really wouldn't need to use a computer at all! Since my last post we have spent some time in Sisters, the big DL, Depoe Bay, and Newport. I will update the blog with these travel memories soon. I'm starting a new job in October - not by choice - but, it will still be a good thing. We're heavy into school homework, football (Eagles and Beavs), and middle school dances (yikes!) We are well and spending as much time as possible with Mom and Dad. Dad begins another round of radiation today. He is in good spirits! - and is lucky to have Brad taking care of him. Niece Ashley has started college this week - go Ashley! We were happy to see cousin Betty while she was in Portland visiting - sure miss the cousins in Tennessee.

That's it for now - hopefully it won't be another 6 months before I update this blog again!

No comments: