Our cabana at the beach club. We stayed at a great condo that provided access to this beach club. It was beautiful. A perfect crescent beach cove, full of fish for the boys, lovely free cabanas, beach toys rental shack, restaurant, and clean bathrooms. Did I mention it was perfect? It was. Active happy boys, sun, warm water, a good book... and a cabana :) that's alls I need!Thursday, October 16, 2008
Cabana Joy...
Our cabana at the beach club. We stayed at a great condo that provided access to this beach club. It was beautiful. A perfect crescent beach cove, full of fish for the boys, lovely free cabanas, beach toys rental shack, restaurant, and clean bathrooms. Did I mention it was perfect? It was. Active happy boys, sun, warm water, a good book... and a cabana :) that's alls I need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where are my Krahnicle updates? ! :-)
Post a Comment